Luxuries of Life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Destin, FL






well, this week, we went to the beach with sherry and bryan and bryce. what a fun time we had. but it's also nice to be back. i guess it's that way with all vacations. the kids really enjoyed it, and i hope we get to go back sometime soon. but not with the baby coming. maybe next summer. dean was so nice to the kids and helped them build a great sandcastle. i didn't get a picture of the best one but it was still pretty good.

i'm getting very sad b/c tomorrow is the big day. 18 days without the kids. and as much as i get frustrated with them and love date nights with dean, i'm really sad about it. i'm going to miss them so much. who am i going to talk to during the day? i guess i'll figure it out. but it sure is a long time without them. especially when it's been so long since i've been without them for even a day. but i'll get a lot of work done around the house to get ready for the baby and get some rest b/c it will be the last for a while. abigail, please come soon. we can't wait to meet you.

well, i hope i didn't put too many pictures. if i did, you don't have to look at all of them. but i sure love them. the beach was so pretty, as you can see. so to all of you who get to see my kids while they are away, give them lots of hugs and kisses and spankings. that's all kids need. and maybe a little food every now and then.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

I'm so glad y'all had such a good time:) Sounds like loads of fun. Not too many pics at all; we love looking. Looks like a beautiful place. And you can be sure your little ones will get plenty of love, hugs, kisses, spankin's (when necessary), and like you said, food!

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Are YOU gonna give them food, Sarah? Because I"M sure not going to! What are we running here, a restaurant? A buffet? A fast-food place?! I do have some kisses saved up since March....

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Grace, I just love you! Nice pics, and definitely not too many. Glad y'all had fun. :) I can't wait to give lots of hugs and kisses to Ian and Sarah.. but I'll leave the food to Pwe and aunt Sarah.. I'm kinda poor you know. Just kidding. Kinda. Anyway, sweet Grace, I will be leaving my phone on the entire time that Ian and Sarah are here.. just in case you don't have anyone to talk to and you're really bored.. or even if you're not bored but you just want to talk to me. What a deal, eh?! I'd sure love to hear from ya.. hey, I might even call you.. What a concept! So, like I said, I love you. Enjoy the time off, and above all else, REST! Tell Abigail I love her too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home