Luxuries of Life

Friday, August 04, 2006

baby abby again






i know it's crazy that the older kids aren't in my blogs anymore. but you guys know what they look like. one of these days, i'm going to get them all dressed so i can take a pic of them together. i bet that will be calm and work out well. yeah, right. anyways, i'm not the best photographer of infants so these aren't great but just so you can see her grow up. she weighed 7lb 7oz at her appt. yesterday so that's really good. she's growing faster than the other two did. i guess i have better milk this time. must be all the brownies. until next time...

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

Grace, although we DO know what the older kiddos look like, we still love to see pics. I speak for everyone who reads your blog, I'm sure. Oh, I LOVE new pics of Baby Abby- what a cutie. She looks so calm and peaceful. Wish I was there to take a family photo for you guys- I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! Thanks for posting:)

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

She's only getting cuter, though I don't know how that's possible.... MORE PICS! Go CRAZY! Drive everyone at the house nuts! IMPRESS US! Thank you. I love you EVER!

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Christy said...

I'm lovin' all the pics!! She's precious.. she really looks like Mike in one of those pics. That's funny. Tell Ian and Sarah that I still love them even though they aren't featured in the blog anymore. Just kidding. Well, not kidding about the loving them part. You get it. Love you all!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home