Luxuries of Life

Friday, November 03, 2006

brownwood or bust






boy howdy, am i looking forward to spending a few days with the family. i get to spend several days there, which means i get to relax, instead of always going going going. just wanted to post a couple of pictures that i took this morning. and if you think they aren't the most quality pictures or bad placement of the heads or any other complaint, you try taking a picture of three kids and yourself by yourself with one of the little bambinos pulling the other three people's hair. i won't mention any names, abby, but i think people will be able to figure out who it was. i'll give you a hint. she's the young one with the hair in her mouth. and that's all i'll say. here goes. have lots of work to do today. love you guys.

8 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Look to the right--all those blog entries! Showoff! I can't wait to get my grubbies on those beautiful babies--hair-grabbers and all! Whee! I love you, sweet sis. Can't wait!

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

Shotgun Abby's cute outfit for Mikayla. Phew, just in time. What fun pics. I pulled up the page, and a big smile came over me. Sweet! kiddos. Gotta love 'em. Come visit me NOW. Sorry to be so bossy, but sometimes it's necessary. And, I'll try to have some healthies around for you, ok?
Bye for now!

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Grace said...

thank you ladies for your sweet comments. glad you like the pics and i sure can't wait for this weekend. sarah, let me know about the candy gambling thing. either way would make me really happy.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

What exactly do you mean by "either way would make me really happy?"
Just a simple thought I had. Now E! is going to do a show about the curse of Hall. candy.
LOVE YOU!
:)

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

ps. did you like how I called them "healthies?"
hee hee

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Grace said...

of course i liked it when you called them "healthies." that's what i've always called them secretly. just kidding. but i do like it. was that a yes or no with the candy? i'm pretty sure i know the curse of hall. candy. it goes straight to your hips. that was an easy one.

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Mike and Misty said...

hey grace, i cannot wait to see you guys really soon!! I do miss your family so much, i especially miss you:) cannot wait to see your beautiful children!!!
love yall

 
At 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to come visit sometime--email me---jacksgarage@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home