Luxuries of Life

Sunday, September 24, 2006

not without my daughter






or something like that sarah. i forgot what you told me to put. anyhow, sorry i've been absent for so long ladies. as i said in my last post, for some reason dean thinks packing is more important than blogging. i can see if we were moving tomorrow morning or something...oh wait...we are. yikes. better make this short and sweet then. i wanted to comment on all the pics but they will have to be self-explanatory. i've been out to eat with friends and family a lot. the ol' "one last outing before the move" that turned into about 5 lasts but i'm enjoying it. so that's what most of these pics are. for those of you in tx, i'll see you in a couple of days. for those of you in georgia... :( i'm really going to miss you. love you guys.

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Lots of babies! Where is Mommy Anna, who I assume is the mum of the extra children I don't recognize? Lovely bunch! Everyone's invited to Thanksgiving here--y'all come! I love you, sis!

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

cute x 88!
love that title:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home