Luxuries of Life

Friday, December 14, 2007

who says abby doesn't still need 2 naps a day?




well, she does. and this is what happens when she doesn't get it. isn't she the cutest little baby??? i love her so much.

i also thought i'd put in a picture of what happens when you go to pick up your kid from school and it's pouring rain and you didn't bring a coat or umbrella. we were soaked.

this is my favorite haircut i've ever had, i believe. and my tiny ponytail makes me happy. dean took a picture of it for you guys.

so now for something a little crazy. i have a friend that i've known for about 2 months now, and we just recently started working out together at her house. well, she casually mentioned to me that she had a bed that sarah could have if we wanted it b/c her daughter got a new one. well, when someone gives you a bed, you aren't expecting this! how kind is that?? it's a really good, sturdy bed that is worth way more than you are supposed to give to someone. but we're so thankful for it and sarah is really happy about it. we're hopping that sarah and abby will soon be sharing a room and we'll have one for just a playroom for the kids. that would be fun. i think i'm going to wait for a little while until abby is down to one nap, and won't end up like the above picture. that's it for now. bye now.

6 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR did I just lose my comment??????????? I'm SO mad. seriously.

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

ok, now that I've calmed down a tiny hair, I'll summarize.

nice bed! Sarah looks so pleased.

Abby is precious! Yes, she still needs 2 naps. no more unwanted comments from THIS peanut gallery.

CUTE PONYTAIL! I'm in need of a haircut SOON.

Hope you and CD had a good date night.

LOVE YOU!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Yay for Sarah's new bed!! And Abby is super cute for sure. Love y'all!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Mike and Misty said...

Sarah I love your new bed and I am sure Anna would love it too:) How nice to sleep in a princess bed!

Grace I was thinking....When Mike deploys I am going home to Ga for several months. I thought I might stop into Dallas on my way there and stay with you and your family if yall were up to it?? Maybe for about a week?? Anna would love to play with Sarah, and I would love to see you. What do you think?
love you

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Grace said...

misty!!! that's a crazy good idea!!! how fun would that be? yes, we would love to have you guys here. and sarah would have the best time ever! hope you're having fun with my parents before they leave. love you.

 
At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubby! It's been too long! Come see me! Lubs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home