Luxuries of Life

Sunday, October 07, 2007

no more babies:(




well, abby is officially in a big girl chair:( now, that's not to say that she's old enough to be so my next post will probably be about abby falling backwards in her new big girl chair but i thought i'd give it a shot. she did a really good job with the beans tonight. no (major) spills, falls, or tears. in fact, she loved sitting at the table with ian and sarah. so cute. anyhow, sarah wanted to see a picture of the new chair, so as boring as this seems, it just shows my love for sarah. this one's for you, pregnant mama.

also, the little chair was only 3.99 so you really can't beat that. and it's so nice that all the chairs don't match. thanks, dean. and ian's team is undefeated in soccer. go, dragons!!

4 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

Oh, how cute. I think those were the first 3 words that popped into my mind after seeing those chairs. I like 'em!!! :) The kiddos did a good job picking them out, I must say.

And the pics from this time look DIFFERENT. Whoo hoo!! You're getting a new look going, eh?

Abby didn't even drop ONE bean???! Mikayla would have no doubt dropped several.

Love the one of you and Abs. So cute. She looks just like you. kinda.

Thanks for posting!

GOoooooo.... Dragons! Roar!

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

Hey now. How come Mr. Cabeanie didn't leave a comment when he had the perfect opportunity to??? Rats. I was hoping to come to this wonderful site and read his witty remarks concerning your new chairs. or at least the Dragons.

But, nooo. I guess that's what happens when you're merely days away from turning 30.

Good night, sweet princess.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Christy said...

I second the oh, how cute thing! Definitely!! And that picture of you and Abbs is super cute! What a big girl!!

 
At 5:30 AM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Tell Miss Tooth Displayer that she is C-UTE! And Mrs. TD. I love the Ledbetters! And I miss all my babies, and Dean's comments. Tell him to get over here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home