Luxuries of Life

Sunday, July 22, 2007

BABY ABBY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

TODAY WAS SWEET ABBY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER. SHE HAD A HELLO KITTY BIRTHDAY THEME AND I'M CERTAIN THAT SHE THOUGHT IT WAS HER BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY TO DATE. I'M VERY MAD RIGHT NOW B/C I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA SO MOM, CHRISTY, SARAH... IF YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE IT IS, I'D BE VERY HAPPY. EVERYONE WAS SO NICE TO HER. ONCE I GET THE PICTURES UP, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT A BIG GIRL SHE WAS EATING HER CAKE AND ALL. AND HOPEFULLY, I'LL GET DEAN TO EXPLAIN TO CHRISTY HOW TO PUT HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDEO ON YOU TUBE. HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE? WELL, UNTIL I FIND THAT CAMERA, I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW TIME FLIES. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO KIND TO MY KIDS FOR THE PAST YEAR. LOVE Y'ALL.

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

Oooooh, I love that Abigail!!!!! I feel like I can say her whole name now that she's one. No longer babyabby. rats. kinda. Glad you found your camera. Pictures, pictures...

LOVE YOU!

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

(Who's Abigail?) What about all the other years of being nice to your kids? Raise your hand if you remember being thanked for THAT! I love you, sweet baby girl, and your little rug rats, too. And your husband is A1 in my book. Love to all!

 
At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A1- like the steak sauce??

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Dean would be a steak sauce.

Grace, I tried and tried to comment to you last night but my computer was being so bad! Anyway, just wanted to comment on how I feel that the colors you used in this post are perfect representations of the Hello Kitty theme we all came to know and love Saturday! Good job.

I hope you like the pictures I sent you. And I put the video on youtube (all by myself!) and even though it took like an hour to upload, it was all worth it in the end.

Love you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZhoLdmP2FM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home