Luxuries of Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

BABY ABBY!!!!!!!

OKAY. IS IT JUST ME OR IS ABBY THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY EVER?? I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I WISH I WAS IN THE MOOD TO TELL ALL ABOUT HER PARTY AND HER PRESENTS, BUT I'VE GOT A BAD CASE OF MENTAL FATIGUE FROM THOSE THREE WONDERFUL KIDDOS. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO LOVE SOMEONE SO MUCH AND YET TREASURE THOSE ALONE MOMENTS SO MUCH? I GUESS IT'S ALL PART OF PARENTHOOD. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE A VIDEO OF ABBY'S HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG, HERE IS THE LINK. HOPE IT WORKS. SHE'S SUPER CUTE. THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTY FOR DOING THIS FOR US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZhoLdmP2FM








8 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

GREAT pics, sweet sis! You got Abigail the EXACT same toy for her bday that we got for Mikayla Grace. Is that wild or what??? Copy cat!!!!! You could've just had ours for free. Hee hee!

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Beautiful babies, just like their mommy and daddy. They come by it honestly. I love you and yours!

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Glad the video worked, Grace. :) Love you!

(Can't believe no one has commented on that stylish headband I'm sportin' in the group photo..)

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

Nice, stylish headband, CC!

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Thanks girl. Glad I can count on someone around here. :)

Hey Gracie, glad you told me about Flyleaf.. but that song was by Barlow Girl... How weird. I'm about to download some Flyleaf songs! I introduced Brady to Evanescence and we're jamming. Funny.

Anyhoo, love you and the kids!

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Oh yeah, lovin' my new headband too. Can't wait to impress the urology department with it on Tuesday. :/

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Mickel said...

your winning 3-0

:P

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Mickel said...

i dont know how to use this thing very well. I tried ur old email but i guess it didnt work. so send me new one :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home