Luxuries of Life

Monday, December 24, 2007

Post #100!!!!!

just a quick thought during this holiday season of gaining weight. when eating out, a good rule of thumb is to stand around for a few minutes and observe the customers. now, if the majority of those people embody what you want your body to look like, then go for it. eat away (in moderation). on the other hand, if 95% of those people are overweight, unhealthy, and unkept, then i'd try to avoid that particular place. just a random thought. merry christmas (december 25th to some of you:)!!

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Said from Miss Lemon Juice and Cayenne Pepper! Bah, humbug. Happy Hundredth! Come see me--I need you! Lubs! Love to the Smiths, too!

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Mike and Misty said...

Grace you are so faithful at leaving commets on my blog, I have been waiting for you to post so i could comment. what are your Christmas plans? we had 2 girls from chrch over tonight and i cooked. tomorrow we will do our Christmas here. this will be the first time i have not been home for Christmas, i am sad about that. however i am enjoying being here in south dakota with my family. as far as eaating out goes, there are not many options here so i cook at home more(you have to drive 15-20 min. just to get a hamburger! we are eating WAY to many treats now days!!
boy maybe this should have been a e mail and not a blog comment, too long:)lovev you

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

OUCH! Good point. hee hee. Happy 100th. :) Firehouse subs, here we come. I wished....

LOVE YOU!

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Christy said...

I can't believe I didn't get a Christmas card from the Ledbetters! How sad.. and I even sent you one w/ such a cute stamp. Just kidding. I love you! :) I got that nail buffer thing from the mall (remember when that lady shined my one nail all nice?) and I was so excited only to find that I can't make them sparkle like she did that one! Rats. Oh well. Hope to see you soon!! Lovies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home