Luxuries of Life

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All Growed Up:(



Well, our little tumbler has become studious. He got his glasses in yesterday, and the good news is that he loves them!! He's the only kid I've ever heard of that wants to wear them. Which is great for us b/c that is such a pain to always tell them to put them on. His eyesight isn't that bad, but he has astigmatism, so everything is much sharper with the glasses. And the good news is, he told me last night, "Mommy, you look even more beautiful with my glasses on!" He sure knows how to talk to a lady. Ian took some pictures of himself with the camera on the computer so I thought I'd put them on here. Sorry the table is a mess behind him, but our camera is on the fritz and this is the best we've got. I think he looks incredibly handsome in them. And they are flexible so maybe they will last a while. But probably not. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

What a handsome young Einstein! That is the weirdest excuse for a messy table I ever heard.... Love to all!

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

OH, he's a cutie for sure!!! And that's terrific that he wants to wear them 8-). He looks so "old." your little boy. I think if Jody and I have anything to do with our children's eyesight, Mikayla will definitely be needing glasses. We're both so blind!

I agree with mom about the fritz. huuuuh?

Love those Ledbetters to the moon.... and back!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Mike and Misty said...

Ian is all grown, when does he graduate from high school again? Seeing him look so grown makes me so sad:( What a handsome little fellow, cannot wait to give out big hugs to your kids, I miss them so much.
Love
Misty
It is suppose to snow, so I am about to try to bring 3 kids out in 50mph winds with where the high is in the teens! I have to go to walmart before it snows! I thought I had made my last trip to walmart before Mike left, but guess not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home