Luxuries of Life

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh my.












we'll just say that i'm exhausted. physically, mentally, semi-emotionally. and blogging hasn't been at the top of my to-do list. sorry, you three precious ladies. any more is nothing but a bonus. i am so ready for bed that i'm just going to make this a picture post. this weekend seems like such a better time for updating. and i might even title it "update." b/c sarah loves when i do that. so here are some pics from the last couple of months. i just got my hair colored and cut today and thought i'd show you a few of those pics too. it's hard to get a good pic of it, but dean and i tried. love y'all.

6 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it. i want 1!

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

hee hee; that was me. love u, luv the pics

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger Mike and Misty said...

How ashamed I am, I requested this post and I am the third to comment! I should have been the first. Grace thanks so much for this post, I will leave you alone for now:) I love all of these pictures. First off I love your new hair cut(Mine is suppose to look like that, but I guess you would never know:)I love all the pics of little Joseph and you Sarah look great! I also love all those of the kids from when we were down(did I tell you I had a great time:) Well we may buy a vehicle tomorrow or sat! After much looking and looking and looking.....I am exhausted!! We have been between suburban, volvo, oddysey.....and I think we might just get a 2005 Toyota tomorrow if they will take our offer. And I will officially be a minivan momma:) Have a good night Grace and get some rest, love you!

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Bubby, you are beautiful. Inside and out. That's what I love about you. Thanks for the pics. Wish I were there. Love to all.

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Lovely!!! I am jealous, though... a haircut was like the only thing I wanted/planned for spring break, and yet somehow it's the only thing I didn't spend money on. Rats! Oh well... I love you and you ARE beautiful! Hope to see you soon.... :)

 
At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home