Luxuries of Life

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Ian's tooth is loose!!!!










well, i just thought i'd start right in like i haven't been missing for about 2 months. but i was really wanting the last thing sarah said to me to be "good bye. i love you." it sounds so much nicer than the usual "bye. blog." click. so here you go, sarah. thanks for telling some people that i posted. always enjoy to internet traffic. i just get really bored writing the same thing over and over. ian had a soccer game today (he won and played great), sarah is all girl and dressed up as a cheerleader for the game (thanks for the outfit, christy), and abby is right in the middle of the two personalities. i feel like she's going to be a tricky one when she gets older. she was too easy of a baby.

okay, in order of birth, not importance. dean is getting all healthy and in shape. i'm so proud of him. he runs and does yoga and pilates with me. his job is going fine. i'll let you know if there is an update on our location probably by monday. we might be moving closer to the family soon. he's happy either way. he's also very excited about our little business venture. it's way too tricky to get into, but it's taking up most of our free time and he loves it. it's made him less stressed out at work, so i already think we've won. someday i'll be explaining more about it.

now me. uhm, i've been a little stressed out lately b/c i don't know if we'll be moving soon and if so, i'll probably have to stay here for a little bit with the kids while ian finishes school. that will be an adventure. i will be a little sad to leave this place b/c it's my favorite place i've ever lived, and that's saying a lot. but of course being closer to family is way better. i've gotten really into yoga. i can officially do a real, elbows in push-up. i'm not sure i've ever been able to. my arms are actually getting a little definition. yay. the kids took some pictures of me doing a few poses this morning. feel free to try them. it's pretty fun. and a great workout.

ian's tooth is loose!!!! did i mention that? i'm not old enough to have an awkward, toothless kid. i'm happy and ridiculously astonished about the whole thing. ian played a great game of soccer and scored a few goals. he told me after a game of two of the season that he didn't really like soccer and that he was more of a gymnast. he was welcome to tell me that before we signed him up, but he's sticking out the rest of the season, with only one game left.

(dean just called and we have a meeting tonight i have to get ready for so this will get really brief.)

sarah and abby are great. cute as ever. abby's toenails just got painted for the first time and they are adorable. she's so confused by it but loves it. sarah starts school in a couple of months. yikes. i won't know what to do with just abby at home. i'll let the pictures do most of the updating. sarah and ian and abby all love to do yoga at home with me. it's great. bye now.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post sounded BREATHLESS! Like you wanted to say it all in one sentence. Like Mr. Chatterbox, the "Before." (Maybe I just read it quickly....)

How did Ian turn the camera sideways for that shot? How'd you get the furniture to stick to the wall like that? Photoshop can do anything, eh.

Dean has changed his name to "El Flaco." You may quote me on that, thank you. Y'all are looking great, and I'm so proud of your perseverance in exercising. It's REALLY starting to show! Paul would be so proud....

Love you like a crazy woman that I am. Miss you! Call anytime. LUBS!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Mike and Misty said...

All I can say is its about time you posted, I do say that bc I love you and out of love ofcourse! I do understand you are busy:) And I am so glad you did not con me into doing what you are doing in picture number 6:) while i was down:) And I am assuming the family you are about to move closer to is the one here in SD right??? only kidding but I sure wish that was the case, i would LOVE to have your family close. Yall look great Grace, very proud of you guys, I know it is not easy work. Congratulations on the soon to be toothless son, how sad but how good that he is growing up.
love you
misty

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger sarahdodson said...

You.are.kidding.me.
you POSTED???
And it's taken me more than a day to look at it and comment???
UnbeLIEVable.
My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you. I've been running 'round in circles in my mind...

YAY for your pushup. That pic of you and Sarah in "position" is hilarious. :)

That's an AWESOME move how you're all holding yourself up and stuff. WOW! Even Paul and Dan would be impressed. I don't think I've ever impressed them with anything I've done. oh well. ;)

Dean looks ready to bbq. Great guy.

I can just see Ian now. Toothless and proud of it!

I'd better do more things online while I can. Hey wait! What's that sound? NOTHING!!!!! yay! :)

Love you loads and keep up the good work (blogging, that is).

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Laura said...

that one pic of ian reminds me of his uncle mike. ;) hope all is well your way.

laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home